ROLL her STROLLER

REAL mom reviews on the best baby gear out there!To send a product in for review, e-mail us at ROLLherSTROLLER@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Roues LeTour- Bassinet/Canvas

When I first saw the Baby Roues
LeTour I was fascinated by the leather canopy. I loved it, and I didn’t even pay
so much attention to the canvas canopies….

And then I put it on the bassinet- and wow.




It is so beautiful. The material
is so nice, and durable.
Unlike the leather, the canvas
canopy has a pop out sun visor, which protects baby from the sun even more.
That, my friend, is a full coverage canopy.

And just when you thought it
couldn’t get any better- the canopy has a zipper, and when you open it, a
mosquito net mesh window comes out, allowing the canopy to extend even more!
Nothing and NO ONE can get to your baby! I ADORE THIS CANOPY!!!!!!!!!!

(Breathable mesh window that
allows air to circulate throughout the bassinet)
 
The bassinet is extremely long and
roomy. It’s supposed to last from birth to 6 months, and for once, I think it
actually can! I’m very impressed with the size of this bassinet!
The included mattress is very soft and comfortable. It’s a great place for short or long walks with baby.

                                        
The underneath basket is still
accessible, which is a major plus. It’s difficult to find a stroller that has
such an accessible basket.
The Baby Roues LeTour with a canvas canopy costs $550, where as the leather canopy makes the stroller $599.
In my opinion, the leather canopy is beautiful- and great for fall/winter. If you have a summer baby, you will NEED this canvas canopy. The mesh window/mosquito net is amazing, and the pop out sun visor is a necessity to keep your baby safe from the sun.
To see the stroller seat and/or the leather canopy- see my previous review on the Baby Roues LeTour!
If you have any questions- leave a comment below!
What do you think of the Baby Roues LeTour?

A few more photos:


My son loves pushing it around the house!


Disclaimer: I was given a Baby Roues LeTour for review- I was not payed for this review, and everything written above is unbiased and my own personal opinion on this stroller.

15 comments:

  1. Red is COOL! wish the leather popped out like that! but i still love the leather! great stroller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both. The leather is more for a fall/winter baby and the canvas is amazing for the summer.

      Delete
  2. great bassinet, too bad my daughter is too old for one. maybe ill try for another! LOL!! very nice review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that contest still going on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool mosquito net it's enough coverage? I'm a little bug crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you pull the canopy completley down there is more than enough coverage. It's really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable my daughter does that all day long with my bugaboo it's practically her walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do u recommend getting an additional mosquito net or it's good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fine but if you rather have more of a peek at your baby as you stroll you can purchase their new mosquito net. Check out their website.

      Delete
  8. I really want this stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niche Share, This is Amblusa and I just say thanks for your informative article

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete