ROLL her STROLLER

REAL mom reviews on the best baby gear out there!To send a product in for review, e-mail us at ROLLherSTROLLER@gmail.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Babyhome Emotion Review

We moved to new site! ROLLherSTROLLER.com


There are so many great strollers out there, different types for different families. But when it comes to a lightweight stroller- things get very tricky. On one hand you want one that is super lightweight and can go with you anywhere. One the other hand you also want it to be comfortable for your baby. A nice sized basket would be nice too..oh and obviously a canopy to hide your precious baby from the scorching sun. And you must have an amazing push, right?! Well people- YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING! Well, that's what I would've told you before I met the lightweight stroller that can do it all.
The Babyhome Emotion. Yep. It has everything you want and need in a lightweight stroller- and more!



The Babyhome Emotion weighs only 15 pounds on my scale. That's nothing in the stroller world. NOTHING. It has the unbelievable weight of an umbrella stroller, but this is no flimsy umbrella stroller. 
For starters, it folds differently. Instead of folding straight like an umbrella stroller, it folds forward into a flat position. 
It takes up no space in my Mazda CX9, as well as in my Toyota Camry. 
(Seen here in my trunk along with the robust Bugaboo Buffalo. Still have room to spare.)

Now let's get into the fun stuff:
This lovely stroller sports an adjustable footrest and a sturdy one too! It reclines up to 150º making it a wonderful option for my little baby to take naps while I roll her around the house, chasing my 2 year old son, (yes I do this daily).


 
These wheels are insannnnely smooth. They are made of the same long-lasting material as skateboards, which is why maneuverability is top notch. There are shock absorbers on each of the four wheels, which adds to the smoothness of the stroller. Don't think this is an all-terrain stroller because it most definitely is NOT, but it has an amazing push for indoor smooth terrain, as well as sidewalks. I also did fine on grass/mulch at the park.







(I can easily and one handedly bump the stroller up steps and curbs with no problem)



Another amazing feature is that the fabric on the Emotion is removable and washable. I haven't had to wash it yet, because the fabric is also so easy to wipe clean on the spot. So far, it's the easiest to clean of pretty much any stroller I've tried.
On the back of the stroller, you'll find a panel, which you can roll up, giving your child the ability to enjoy a nice breeze on a warm summers day.
The recline on the stroller is SO easy to do. You pull on the lever and- presto! It reclines. To make the seat sit upright you just pull on that long piece sticking out. Easy and one handed.

AND NOW FOR THE MOST AMAZING FEATURE ON THIS LITTLE LIGHTWEIGHT STROLLER…..

THIS BASKET!
For any of you who have been looking into lightweight strollers for some time now, you know what I mean when I say, IT IS THE BEST BASKET IN THE LIGHTWEIGHT STROLLER MARKET. I fit my huge and fully loaded Skip Hop diaper bag in there (and a football) easily. And it's so easy to access. This reason alone is good enough reason to look into the Emotion. You don't realize how much you need a good basket until your at the mall, and realize you need to run to your car to unload your bags because there's no room to carry anything on your stroller. Not fun. Not easy. Not practical.




Babyhome even included a canopy window, with a MAGNETIC closure (helps not to wake a sleeping baby). You won't find that feature on any umbrella stroller. It's a great feature to have when you want to check in on your little baby to see how she's doing while out and about.


The 5 point safety harness is really easy to figure out. I have no problem switching between my 2 year old and my 5 month old baby riding in the seat.  




The canopy is great too. Especially for a lightweight stroller. You can even purchase a canopy extender separately! You can also remove the canopy totally for a super tall child, or for when using the stroller on a warm night, to give your baby a nice breeze.
(Click the side levers down, and the canopy stays firmly in place)

The foot brake is very easy to use, just step on it and the stroller locks into place.

The Babyhome Emotion comes in a various amount of colors: Black (with a black frame), brown, green,navy, purple, red and beige. 
They also make a TON of accessories you can purchase separately:
Cup holder (a necessity) 
Bumper bar
Car sear adapters (Maxi Cosi and Graco) 
Footmuff with 4 detachable layers to provide comfort all year long
A travel bag that can wheel behind you, or be carried as a backpack
A diaper bag with a fold out changing mat
Parasol 
Canopy Extender

(Cup holder shown here)

With the use of a car seat the Babyhome Emotion can be used from birth up until 55 pounds, (a very long time). 
My two year old son is 34 pounds, and still fits well in the seat. He is a bit tall, but still has room to grow. Sometimes I'll take off the canopy so he doesn't feel so cramped.



I'm 5"5 and the height of the Emotion is perfect for me, but I can see it being a bit short for some people. I really love high seated strollers, (like the Stokke Xplory, Uppababy Vista, etc.) but I still adored pushing around the Emotion. It's really an amazing lightweight, full featured stroller. It has all the bells and whistles, minus a reversing seat. But they included a peek-a-boo window, which is fine by me!
(Grandpa approves of the smoothness of the Emotion! And it didn't seem to short for him)


In these pictures, I have my baby snuggled in the 7AM Enfant Papoose footmuff. It's a great footmuff for those chilly type days. It has fleece on the inside, and kept her nice and cozy while helping me with this review! You don't even have to take her out of it if you want to swap strollers or move her to the car seat! Just undo the velcro behind her back, and put her into the car seat, and re-buckle. So easy to do, and so comfy! I want one for myself!!









So what are you waiting for? If you need a lightweight stroller, and don't want to miss out on any of these awesome features, you can order the Babyhome Emotion HERE.
I highly recommend this stroller, I really do.





*disclaimer: I was given the Babyhome Emotion for the purpose of this review. I did not receive any compensation.

Follow Babyhome on Facebook, click here
Follow Babyhome on Twitter, click here
To go to their website, and see all their products click here


18 comments:

  1. Want this so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! Giveaway!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place was amazing! I remembered hearing about them at a fair at some point, so when 2 of my tires on my jogger busted this week (and I had to walk 2 miles home w/2 flat tires! not fun) umbrella stroller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this article. I have a new born baby. I have to buy a stroller. Your article is very helpful for choose the right stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics. I also love to travel and make a lot of review about lightweight stroller. This is really helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come with a lot of accessories. Make travelling easy. #P.S why you have blurred those sweet little faces. #Cute all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stroller and very good looking.Hope so it had high quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are Long term planners. We have no limited facility for your rental living. Our Customers are most favorable to us. Our hospitality is spoken in the world. Need a Long term Rental Service? Sure. We are also proving long term rental services so that you can live your complete life with leisure & extravagance. more info

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing stroller, this is really good stroller, thanks for posting such wonderful stroller picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! Light weight, easy to maneuver. Needs a cup holder and is slightly difficult to open. Very good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I travel with my kids, I always make sure to bring a stroller with me! It’s really handy. I prefer to use these compared to using infant carriers or sling bags. I find them to be uncomfortable for me and to my baby. It brings me more back pain honestly. Before I used First Years Ignite, but now I’m using Maclaren’s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing! I had a four-wheeled double stroller and I loved its maneuverability compared to our 3-wheeled jogging stroller. Love the sustainable materials.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a good list of baby stroller. Liked em all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful stroller, thanks for such a wonderful baby stroller. I will also like to buy this design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your review! We just purchased this stroller and I absolutely love it!
    But I am concerned about that the seat itself is not high. My 20months old daughter fits in it well, but I am concerned that in 2-3 months her head will be well higher than the seat itself. Can your older son nap in it? I see that his head also is way above the edge of the seat. I can't find a good stroller with the seatrest higher than 19 inches :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so informative post and great views! Its really wonderful strollers. I love strollers. There are many types of baby strollers in market to suit different family with different needs. Options ranging from an umbrella stroller, standard stroller, jogging stroller, travel system stroller, sit-and-stand stroller, double stroller and triple stroller. These are only few of the lots. There are many advantages of having a baby stroller at your home and others place. I like your post.Thanks for sharing for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject.
    visit website

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmm i actually though that the Baby Emotion Stroller i got from Singapore was much better. Seemed to fold open and close easier. But your review is great! really gives some insight into the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Today, we take a gander at the best lightweight kid buggies you ought to consider in 2019 just as a best double strollers portion of the highlights and factors you need as a primary concern before jumping into the buy.

    ReplyDelete